– Aaron Rodgers will be targeting a week 15 return. The Packers will be playing the Panthers that week and depending on what the doctors say and the Packers chances to make the playoffs, the quarterback, who suffered a broken collar bone on October 15th, may be making his first start since.
– Wisconsin was handed their first loss of the year by Ohio State, who won the Big 10 Championship game 27-21.
– Baker Mayfield adds to his Heisman resume with a Big12 Championship and 4 touchdowns in the game.
– Auburn scored first but Georgia scored 28 unanswered points to take the SEC title and likely booking a playoff trip while doing so.
– Clemson beat Miami in the battle for the ACC Championship 38-3. Clemson rode 4 rushing touchdowns and capitalized on three Miami turnovers.
– Tiger Woods struggled Saturday with a +3 round, but heads into Sunday in 10th place thanks to his strong first day.
– The Cavaliers extended their winning streak to 11 as LeBron scored the final 13 against a struggling Grizzlies team.
– The Nuggets and Lakers were tied down the stretch but the Nuggets went on a 15-0 run to pull ahead and ultimately win the game.